Friday, May 16, 2008

When it rains, you put on your rain jacket.


I finally got to try out my new rain jacket. It kept me dry and warm, it also didn't sweet up with the black mesh strips to breath.


Andrew Bell and myself at the start of the Hell ride. Wonder where everyone is today.


Kate was on night feeds last night so i could get some sleep before i got up at 3am for my long ride. With the rain starting i headed out the door to do what had to be done. I was at Ringwood before i reached for a drink and realized i had left my bottles at home. I had to do a u bolt back home to pick them up before starting my ride again. I wasn't going to have enough time to head over the mountain before the Hell ride so would have to make an alternate route. Riding up Boronia rd i spotted Andrew Bell coming the other way( who else would you see in the rain on a morning like this.). So hooking up with Bellie we headed down to the Hell ride, of course there was nobody their. With the rain getting heavier we road back through the city before heading for home. Not a bad morning, 5 hours ride time in the pissing rain.

1 comment:

Grover said...

it was almost 3, i was almost out the door for a bit of hell riding...but aint crazy. if it's possible to be too 'hard' then you guys are it.