Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Last night was a tough one. Mitchell woke in a sweat burning hot, then projectile vomited all over the place. I took him up to emergency to have him checked. Yes he has a fever not much we can do, keep his fluids up and if it doesn't improve in a couple of days see your GP. This threw out the next day with him still going in and out of a fever and occasionally vomiting. He has fallen asleep for now but still has a temperature and if he hasn't improved by morning will go to the doctor.

Everything happens at once. Today also was the day my mentor and best bricklayer retired. I also had an add in the paper to find his replacement. I have decided just to try bricklayers who are interested and hopefully one will fit in with our style of work.

If you think with all this going on i missed training you would be wrong. I smashed out another 2 hour interval session on the trainer late this afternoon.

Last night i also spoke with Alister from Nightlighning to arrange all my lighting requirements for the upcoming 24 Worlds. He will be tweaking my helmet light with some new LED's that are brighter again. We will also be running the Digital Blast on the bars so if i forget to change a battery i will still have adequate light.

No comments: