Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thursday 15th May


Heading over to Daribin Parklands


Nightlightning Light systems are super bright these days.


Ran out of time to post yesterday. Big day at work and still adjusting to the new family conditions. After bathing and feeding Mitch i went out on the Fatties Wednesday night ride. It was after 8:30pm by the time i got home and i had been on the go since 6am.

Spoke with GKA sports today and they are happy to have me on board for another year. I am stoked because their products are kick arse. I use their Geax tires, Vitori road tires, Gas bombs and pumps, Tuff Gloves and have not had a problem with anything, as a matter of fact these products last forever no matter what you put them through.

Kate has gone for a walk before Mitchell has to be picked up from creche. I am about to head over to Jeff's shed for Kettle Bell training and then out on the Tour of the Burgs. I will sleep well tonight.

No comments: