Monday, May 5, 2008

Life up to the worlds.

From now on i will be posting daily to give you an insight into how i fit family, running a bricklaying business and training for 24 Hour MTB races into life.

Monday 5th May: Today is a day off the bike for me so that's one less thing i have to do. Morning started with a call from my Foreman asking for a narrower scaffold so he could finish the job. Cancel other plans and deliver scaffold then race over to drop footing plans off to Alex so that could be done.

I took Kate into the obstetricians for her appointment at 11:30am. No good news as she won,t induce her preferring to wait for it to happen naturally. Kate is pretty upset so i will look after Mitch this arvo and work in the office.

I am going for a massarge at Rosanna Remedial Massarge now to freshen my legs up after a few big training weeks.

Just had a call from Mick one of my best brickies. He taught me all about the trade but now has decided it is time to retire. He will be imposable to replace but we will have to try. He has given 4 weeks notice to give me time to find a replacement.

No comments: