Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Early to Bed, Early to Rise

It was an early start today. I am feeding Emma around 4am and since i was already up i did a 2 hour session on the mag trainer. This will continue up until i leave for the worlds. It works great, having to feed Emma at around 4am means i have to get out of bed so i can't slack off just because it is cold or i don't feel like it. It also means i don't have to stress about getting my training in for the day especially when work is flat out.

I came home from work a bit early to look after Mitch as Kate had to take Emma to the hospital to have her tear duct unblocked. All was good and she is on the mend. While Kate was looking after Emma i did another trainer session for an hour with Mitchell.

I spoke with Alister from Nightlighting tonight who has organized all the necessary charges for my lights overseas. He also has some new upgrades for my lights making them even brighter and giving more of a spread. I can't wait to see how they preform.

My dad George had another birthday today, so i would like to wish him the best as he settles into retirement.

No comments: