Monday, March 24, 2008

Australian 24 Hour Solo National Championships (Part 1)

All i can say is what a race. I have finished runner up again, this time the honors went to Jason English. I rode 420km a new PB and for that I have spent the night in hospital with dehydration, muscle meltdown, no skin left on my bum and verious other minor injuries. All is well though and i am on the mend.

I would like to thank everyone who supported me over the weekend. I will have a more detailed report to follow.

Also if anyone is offered a Phillips Plasma TV please return it to my house where it was stolen while we were away.

3 comments:

Ash Thomas said...

geez, kick a bloke when he's down. A 24 hour, a rough one at that, all you'd wanna do is kick back in front of the tube (plasma) and some low life has made off with it... I don't suppose going for a ride instead is much of an option?

Bloody good effort mate, thats a long day at the office...

Randall said...

Sounds like a great race. I'm guessing you lay'd it all on the line. Given the hospital time. On ya mate! Go hard...

Worlds?

Shame about the TV, pricks, don't they know who you are??!?

Alex said...

John, I hope you get better soon.
What a great race you had!You can be very proud of yourself.
Who wants to watch TV anyway...??