Saturday, May 23, 2009

Knee operation, new LED lights from Nightlightning.

It has been 3 weeks since my knee operation and finally i can pedal a full rotation on the bike. The operation went really well with the ACL but all the lateral tighting they did to the medial ligament has been restricting. It is finally starting to loosen up.

I am starting to go a bit nutty now after 5 weeks of inactivity. Alister from Nightlighting sent me a get well pack of goodies. The new LED lights have some real kick. I can't believe that they still get brighter every year. With the lights looking at me every day wanting to head out on the trails i will have to up the rehab.

Ways to beat the boredom:

Rehab exercises.
Learn a language if only very minimal.
Read lots of books.
Spend time playing with children.
Stay out of mums way.

2 comments:

neil said...

how's that recovery going?

Acis said...

Greetings from John Claxton, Portishead, near Bristol, England. I wonder if we are related? I have a family history going back to about 1550, originally in the county of Norfolk.