Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Ready for the Kona

Well i haven't done much riding since the 6 hour. Mitch had his first birthday today and is walking everywhere, getting into everything. Because of this he will be spending the weekend with his grandparents, hopefully they can bring him into line, but will probably encourage him and spoil him rotten.

I saw Phillip from Rosana Remedial Massage today for a tune up before the big race. It appears he has been doing some work on my competition Andrew Bell as well.

I will be running two light systems from now on, one the bike and one on the helmet. A new Digital Blast from Nightlighting arrived this morning. This will give me so much light it will be like riding during the day time which should also minimise any drop off in speed at night.

Anyway i better get more sleep cause I'm not going to get any Saturday night there are warewolfs in the forest.

No comments: