Saturday, March 14, 2009

Time management.

I have a few minutes to post an update. Over the last few weeks it has been full on. I have been getting up at 3am and riding for 3-4 hours before work. Yes the Nightlightning lights have been getting a good work out. However this results in some sleep deprivation requiring me to go to bed at the same time as Mitchell and Emma.

Work has had the rest of the day tied up as we have been busy quoting jobs, laying bricks and blocks for various projects. I have been trying to complete as many jobs as possible before Easter because i have booked my knee surgery for the 14th of April. The surgeon has told me to allow 8 weeks for rehabilitation.

Coming up on the 28th of March i will be riding the Owtway road challenge for Ascend who are supporting the event where you can sample some of their fabulous nutritional products.

2 comments:

Sean Bekkers said...

Hey mate you dont know me but i am another 24hr fan. I just wanted to say good luck with your surgery and hope to see you back at the races soon

Bozz

Unknown said...

hi, Good luck, Sports Massages , thanks