Saturday, December 8, 2007

Recovery

For Monday and Tuesday i had pins and needles in both hands it is starting to drive me a bit crazy. It also appears i have DMS (delayed muscle soreness).

Wednesday, soreness has gone and so have the pins and needles. I went for a ride up to the post box just to see how i felt, but my bum is still bruised.

Thursday i went to Jeffs shed for some active recovery and stretching.

Friday was another big day as i played brickies labourer for the 3rd day in a row.

Saturday i went for a roll along the Yarra with my dad to see how things were going. I can sit on the seat again and my legs are spinning over nicely. The pins and needles came back about 20mins into the ride, it appears i haven't fully recovered yet.

Will continue to rest another week before starting to build a new base for the next year of racing.

No comments: